Tarpon Springs Residents Trust SERVPRO of Tarpon to Mitigate and Cleanup Fire Damage Quickly and Efficiently
Residential fires are not something most people really think about on a daily basis. Consider that in just two short minutes, a fire can become life-threatening. In five minutes, an entire home can be engulfed in flames. Staying safe from fires at home begins with you.
Fire prevention begins with properly installing smoke detectors throughout your home. Smoke detectors should be installed on every floor of your home and close to any bedrooms. To make sure that the detectors are in working order, you should test them once a month. Batteries in smoke detectors should be replaced once a year. 3 out of 5 deaths as a result of home fires occur in homes that do not have working smoke alarms installed.
Once you've got the smoke detectors installed, it's time to make sure that you have fire extinguishers readily available throughout your residence. These will come in handy should you experience a small fire.
Developing a plan for escape in advance will save you time which is critical during a fire.
So what about after a fire occurs?
After any fire damage situation, your primary focus should be safety first:
Is it safe to stay in the house?
Electrical and "slip and fall" hazards are some of the most prevalent concerns.
Only do activities that are safe for you to perform.
Wet materials can be VERY heavy. Be careful!
Cleaning and attempting to repair your house takes professional knowledge, equipment, and products. Past results demonstrate that DIY efforts fall short, result in greater personal losses, extend repair time and increase expenses.
Let The Fire Damage Restoration Professionals at SERVPRO of Tarpon Work On Your Behalf
We will come to your property and complete a thorough inspection and assessment that provide a clear understanding of the extent of the damages and an expedient and cost effective course of remediation.
Some steps that could be a part of this process include:
• water removal, a priority
• content restoration, respond quickly to salvage furnishings, and structural materials, on-site or pack out at our facilities
• smoke and soot cleaning and removal
• odor removal, air duct cleaning, vent cleaning
• final walk-through to ensure your complete satisfaction with the restoration Call us For Effective, Expedient Fire Damage Restoration Services.The well-trained technicians of SERVPRO have been providing residential property owners with top-notch fire damage restoration services for many years.Our IICRC-certified specialists offer 24/7 emergency services, excellent customer service, and innovative fire damage restoration methodologies. We're ready to restore your property to its preloss condition.
We’re Fire and Water Damage Specialists
There is no substitute for training and experience. As fire and water damage specialists, our SERVPRO of Tarpon business is built upon our fire and water restoration expertise.
Call us 24/7 for help at (727) 934-5555.